I got a question

How come this site has no chat room ? I would think with all the comradery here it would make a great meeting place.

Maybe I should not be the one to ask sense I have under 1000 post LOL

My 'office' is between shop and family room. Everytime I pass by I stop and check FW. Sometimes I'm here so much I think it is a chat room. Actually, I am not much of one for chatting. Either on telephone, cell, Skype or whatever.
Naw...I'll vote no on idea of a chat room here.

We'd have to see what the interest would be from the membership and what software we have available. Currently you can update your profile to include your MSN, Skype, AOL, and Yahoo id's and an icon for those populated will show on your posts for someone to contact you.

We'd have to see what the interest would be from the membership and what software we have available. Currently you can update your profile to include your MSN, Skype, AOL, and Yahoo id's and an icon for those populated will show on your posts for someone to contact you.

have you seen the mug on that dave guy:eek: who would want to chat with the likes of him:rofl::rofl: by phone maybe if i had finish problem but not just for fun:rofl::rofl::thumb: as for a chat room not for me either..rather call if ineed more than i can type readable:rolleyes:

HAHA LOL youa funny guy Larry :rofl:

At least it's not video chat, I couldn't bring my self to watch a guy in a dress. :rofl::rofl:

I was just thinking to for getting info and good quick explanations the chat is great.

Last edited:
don let them nassy boyz pick on ye toos mush ol son. ah knows ye knows how ta us a tellyfone.:thumb: only tha it touk ye a whil ta git usd to no havin tha han crenk on the sid of yer fone...:rofl::rofl::rofl: