anniversary dilema

Frank Fusco

Our 45th (I think :eek: ) anniversary is tomorrow. We are leaving today for a politikal conference and will return home tomorrow evening. We will be going to a nice restaurant near us for dinner.
But, I don't have a gift yet and am stumped for ideas.
She doesn't change jewelry, what she likes is worn all the time.
Clothes are problematic.
She is an avid bell collector but high quality bells are hard to find. Plus, I have bought her hundreds over the years and the bell thing is getting worn out.
I think I am in trouble. :(

How many bells do you want Frank? We hare right around 5,000 bells that are my MIL's that we are trying to sell, some not so good and some that are real good. If she has a style she likes get a hold of me (I can PM you my phone# if you want:thumb:)

This is from a website - "Sapphire jewelry is the classic gift given on the 45th anniversary. Dark blue crystal or artisan glass could be a great alternative if your wife is not really into jewelry."

When the traditional gifts don't appeal to me and I haven't made something myself, I will get personalized goodies for her. Personalization Mall is a cool site with some good ideas but it won't be here by tomorrow. ;-)

I'm betting just having you around is a pretty good gift in her eyes all by itself. Enjoy your day together.

I don't have a clue what to give her, but I want to offer my congratulations and best wishes to both of you on your 45th anniversary. And my wishes for many more anniversaries together.

Mike

Large Diamonds.... :eek:
Works every time :thumb:

Ever wonder why those blue pills are diamond shaped? Diamonds are a gal's best friend :rofl:

A gift certificate to her favorite salon?

I suspect a good dinner, a nice card, and your presence will cover a lot of ground.

Congratulations. That's a long time, which is so rare anymore. :congrats::congrats::congrats:

It all depends on you knowing her. Brent knows me well enough that my first want would be nothing, then my second want would be the Cabelas card (but only because he would force me to pick something).

You do get kudos for remembering, though :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: