flirting with danger?

$1200 for just what was in the back of the truck?

no, 100 bf of 4/4, 100 bf of 5/4 and 30 bf of 8/4.

I was just throwing pieces around to get a rough count as I was unloading it, so I spread it out in the truck, on the driveway and on the cart.

IM not totally down, but I think I should have visited my wood guy, and convinced him to order 500 bf of hondurian mahogany and I would have taken half. There would have been no shipping charges, as long as I picked it up from him and he gets special pricing. but its a tough economy, and if he isnt using much, I dont know if he would have agreed to buying 250 bf in advance.

Last edited:
well i think in the future we need to get a group bye going from somewhere and gain some good customer relations with a good supplier. Pennsylvania is full of cherry and to have to get shorted in any way isnt right.

I'm going to go check out a local supplier in Reno next week. I'll let you know how that goes. I need to get me some cherry for my entertainment center.

Well, Yeah, I've only got 4 major incomplete projects going on right now. That's high time to add another one. :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, what he said...

Mill it, build it, then put it in the tanning salon...

Not sure I'd ever want to stain cherry, it has so many moods of it's own.