Carol stopped by on her way home

Paul Gallian

In Memoriam
Carol Reed stopped by on her way home from John C. Campbell.

Good visit - fine lady - She has a very full Van (Wood of many types and sizes)-- Her class turing boxes was a real success!

Proof in photos of her visit.. for the photo cops...

One is captioned -- I understand now....

Last edited:
Aw, Now you're making me want to load the camper up with Sharon and Bucky and drive around to meet all of Y'all...

Great pics Paul!:thumb:

It's great that you got a chance to visit. I suspect you two had more in common than just wood to talk about. ;) I'm looking forward to meeting Carol myself before too long. :)

Brent,

Not all but many roads lead to Missouri! You would be most welcome, and I will load you up with wood.. and not just fireplace wood... paul

I love to drive, and love to take long road trips.

I'd love to get to Missouri and Arkansas one of these days. Some of my favorite memories are bass fishing trips to Bull Shoals lake on the border of Arkansas and Missouri. Truly beautiful country!

It's just this darn job that gets in the way of my being able to do what I really enjoy...

well paul if you didnt understand it the first time ,,she is more than willing to explain it to you again till you do understand it:) like i have said before , never met a preacher like her before..i might have gotten some religion if i had:) i bet she has many stores from this trip to share

I love to drive, and love to take long road trips.

I'd love to get to Missouri and Arkansas one of these days. Some of my favorite memories are bass fishing trips to Bull Shoals lake on the border of Arkansas and Missouri. Truly beautiful country!

It's just this darn job that gets in the way of my being able to do what I really enjoy...

I live between Bull Shoals Lake and Lake Norfork and only a few miles from both the North Fork River and White River and less than an hour from the Buffalo River. Tempted????? ;) Casa Fusco is always open when we are here. Took my ten year old twin grandsons fishing on the White recently. Lost count of the number of trout they caught and released. A local fly fisherman recently caught, then lost, a real submarine of a Brownie. Are you really tempted now????? ;)

Paul that pic is a beauty and the beast classic. :thumb:
Glad you had a chance to meet. Did Jay get to visit with her? Jay and I Skype talk occasionally and said he wanted to get in on the meet. BTW, I'm coming by to pester ye one of these days.

Carol Reed stopped by on her way home from John C. Campbell.

Good visit - fine lady - She has a very full Van (Wood of many types and sizes)-- Her class turing boxes was a real success!

Proof in photos of her visit.. for the photo cops...

One is captioned -- I understand now....

She's on here way home already... :(... I was hoping she'd jump over the hill and stop by one her way home... I'm only about an hour and half or so from JCC... :wave: and depending on her route, probably on her way..... :wave:
glad she had a good time and wishing her a safe trip.