USPS dropped off a package...Too quick for the A-Line-It Jig I ordered....

you can put a bit more pressure on the outside edges to get abit of camber to eliminate streaks jim but flat and the right angle is the key. the wheel rolls across the paper.. and a pull stroke is better than a push pull.

you can put a bit more pressure on the outside edges to get abit of camber to eliminate streaks jim but flat and the right angle is the key. the wheel rolls across the paper.. and a pull stroke is better than a push pull.

Pull not push? Hmmm, I'll give that a try tomorrow. Sharpened some scrapers, a scraper plane, and my tenon trimmer plane. Concentrated totally on the push, not the pull... Got a few more planes that could use a good going over tomorrow, so I'll give the pull a shot.... Thanks Mr. Ambassador... :thumb:

I wondered about that. The U-tube video Ken PM'd me about made it look that way, but the video is a little jerky and I wasn't sure if what I thought I saw was what was really being shown.
Now to find me a decent piece of glass and some sand paper. I already have the 3-M spray glue!!! :thumb: Jim.

pulling rather than pushun,, your tryun to make a bur, and if you push you are not gonna get one, plus you got real good chance of cutting into the paper..

Last edited: