Plan help

Anybody have a set of plans for something like this? This could be next on the horizon. Me and my big mouth.

0805091751-01.jpg

wow yu are jumping in the pot

to get cooked now steve:eek::eek: first off take it in three parts or maybe four.. look at it that way first.. the doors are gonna be your worst part. then the drawers enter in to the picture. dont hurry this one at all.. its easy to make a major ooops on this kind of work.

As Larry said, look at it as parts - a center 'chest'; two end 'towers'; and a bridge shelf.

Build each piece separately, then assemble the whole structure in it's final location.

The doors and drawers can be finicky and time consuming, but they're not really all that hard to do.

Thanks for the heads up.

The general plan was/ is a 4 pronged attack, as I look at it the same way, 4 piece set. It is not a go yet, as it is for family and they sometimes take a while making up their mind. Once the mind is made up, they will want it the next day.

DO NOT try to do it fast steve, tell them that is gonna take awhile just get some jing up frnt to keep them honest.. this a project you can not hurry in the first go around for you..

Steve I can tell you those glass panels are not fun. I bought a set of router bits for those kinds of doors from Toolstoday. They were not cheap and was not fun to use. After eight doors( I was making two display cases) I finally gave up and used the plans from Woodsmith. Their technic worked great. It was still a lot but it came out alot better. Besides I was plenty tired of it, so it would look good wouldn't it? Or good enough. If you get that magazine I can tell you the issue. I don't remember off hand.
I agree with the others, take it in pieces, take your time and don't think about what's in front of you. Just one piece at a time.
Do a good job with it don't tell anyone of your mistakes ( I know it's hard) and have fun.

Mark