OK I went and done it

I am doing my 1st job in Conversion Varnich. Plastofix Elite The stuff lays out sweet. I talked to a few of the guys who have been using it a while and did not do any experiments just mixed it up as I was told too and went to work. 2 coats sanding with 320 between coats and wet sand with 400 before the finial and it's done except for the buffing out of a few dust partials. What I hate about this is it stinks and it's sticky ! But for a durable finish I can see the Pro's to it.
But I know it looks like plastic and I hate that 2 !

No, it's a spray HVLP. I'll post pic's after the 3rd top is finished. I am pleased with myself on this one. I just hope not to get re-peats. LOL But if I do I will charge more then regular lacquer.

OK Larry some pic;s for ya
1st Materials , 3% catalyst, 3-5% re-reducer to one qt.
2nd. Side board top, The top was split in-two. After biscuting the 2 halfs back together with 2 part epoxy I used a burn lacquer sticks to fill any blemishes and keep the original finish.
3rd. Dinning room table top, this one also split into and same treatment was preformed. You can see the lighter section
on the closest leaf , that is where the split happened but it's also a lighter edge of the wood.
4th. Is a pic with the flash so I got a lot of light bounce back.

SHINNY "A":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• CIMG0081.JPG
    CIMG0081.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 29
  • CIMG0082.JPG
    CIMG0082.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 36
  • CIMG0083.JPG
    CIMG0083.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 36
  • CIMG0084.JPG