A mount for the Man Cave

nothing against hunters either way. but, my objection was on the tackiness of how it was portrayed, not the workmanship of the taxidermist. it would be the same as if someone had a mount done, showing how the hunter blew it's throat out, or the same with a head shot. tacky is like art, you know it when you see it.

Will say this hunting folks have come along way from the times when the bison were slaughtered for their pelts.

As a younster the best i got to hunt was with my pellet gun and birds were the order of the day. Not much on a sparrow but we did not stuff them, we ate them.:rofl: Not too many bites on a sparrow so you had better be able to shoot your own.

Hunting is high on my bucket list as a must do gonna do. In fact I desperately want to introduce my son to hunting soon. Want him to be able to fend for himself. Fish are not the only thing in our diet.:D Besides i want to make some real jerky not the truck stop garbage.:rofl:

As to how you guys hunt, well bow, gun it makes no difference to me. I just think you should level the playing field a little by being on the ground with the animal. None of this baiting and tree stand stuff.:D;) Stalk them if you can keep quiet and move fast enough and bag them when you close enough. Use dogs heck the zulu have been using dogs in hunting since time began. They dont even use bows and i dont mean fancy ones. Its spear, club and dogs. Oh there are those that have got themselves a AK47 to hunt with but they usually go after humans with that.:(:eek:

I had enough of generals in our army that would hunt elephants and deer from a helicopter with a mounted machine gun hanging out the door.:huh: That is a little sick to me. That just shows we as man can destroy things and all the hunters that i know are conservationists in fact apart from my crazy military experience i aint met a hunter that is not a conservationist.

Great debate.:thumb::) Glad no one has reported this post. :D