Where's is Bruce Shiverdecker

Didn't know My excursion to the East coast would cause this much of a stir.

Original plans called for a wedding in Dewey Beach, Deleware, followed by a side trip to Ocean City, Maryland. BTW, don't have a beach wedding. everyone gets blinded by the Sun.

After that the trip called for a stop in Philladelphia to spend time with Barbara's family and to look at available housing. The family wasn't in town. After the wedding some went to N. Carolina, others to New Jersey, leaving only one in town for two days before she, to, left for New Jersey, too.

The house hunting was a bust. Out of our price range. and very little single levels. Barb and I have trouble with steps, so we need to get into a single level ranch.

After Philly, we planned to stop in Mystic Seaport, Conn. They have an Indian museum that is very interesting. Next was The Nautalis, America's first Nuke Sub and the museum. Next was supposed to be Portsmouth for two days, then 2 days in Concord, with a side trip to see Chuck and Kalie which didn't happen. Besides NASCAR running at Louden and raising $50.00 rooms became $270 for fifty miles around and a Collage graduation in Buffalo, we wasted a lot of time. All we got to do was Portsmouth. By this time, the driving had taken it's toll on me and we had to head for home. Barb cannot drive on interstates, due to an accident she had about fifteen years ago, so I do it all. We ended up driving a little over 5000 miles. But, we're back. Got an art show Saturday. Hope it goes well. I'll let ya'll know.

By the way, thanks for the concern. This is truely a FAMILY and I am honored to be part of it.

Bruce

Didn't know My excursion to the East coast would cause this much of a stir.

Original plans called for a wedding in Dewey Beach, Deleware, followed by a side trip to Ocean City, Maryland. BTW, don't have a beach wedding. everyone gets blinded by the Sun.

After that the trip called for a stop in Philladelphia to spend time with Barbara's family and to look at available housing. The family wasn't in town. After the wedding some went to N. Carolina, others to New Jersey, leaving only one in town for two days before she, to, left for New Jersey, too.

The house hunting was a bust. Out of our price range. and very little single levels. Barb and I have trouble with steps, so we need to get into a single level ranch.

After Philly, we planned to stop in Mystic Seaport, Conn. They have an Indian museum that is very interesting. Next was The Nautalis, America's first Nuke Sub and the museum. Next was supposed to be Portsmouth for two days, then 2 days in Concord, with a side trip to see Chuck and Kalie which didn't happen. Besides NASCAR running at Louden and raising $50.00 rooms became $270 for fifty miles around and a Collage graduation in Buffalo, we wasted a lot of time. All we got to do was Portsmouth. By this time, the driving had taken it's toll on me and we had to head for home. Barb cannot drive on interstates, due to an accident she had about fifteen years ago, so I do it all. We ended up driving a little over 5000 miles. But, we're back. Got an art show Saturday. Hope it goes well. I'll let ya'll know.

By the way, thanks for the concern. This is truely a FAMILY and I am honored to be part of it.

Bruce

Glad you made it back home safely Bruce.:thumb::thumb:

Now Bruce you where in Portsmouth, a short 45 minutes away and didn't even call:eek: We would have even driven down there. KaLea is always looking for an excuse to go to Newicks for dinner.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

for what its worth,you coulda saved money on a hotel between delaware and driving north up to mystic.I have 2 free rooms, as long as you dont mind sharing it with whatever piece Im finishing at the time.I would only have requested a free 30 minutes turning lesson.