just thought i'd let you all know....

i was watching a program a while ago, and i added a bit of a preface to it. it makes one feel really small at times. i'll use the ambassador as an example. :D:thumb:

you live in a medium sized town, in a medium sized state, in a medium sized country, on a medium sized continent of a smallish planet, in a smallish solar system, at the edge of a medium sized galaxy, in a galaxy cluster that has spaces between galaxies that if you measured them, some would fit 25 million of our galaxy end to end, in a universe where we are only half as large as the largest galaxy cluster discovered, who's most distant galaxy cluster was measured at 9.6 billion light years away.:eek:

9.6 billion light years away, that's a bit of a hike, isn't it?:D

now how important does one feel?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You might be kidding Vaughn but when I met my wife 10 years ago I got the impression that she may have come from another planet. I mentioned the Beatles and she did confess of being familiar with that group. But now I'm beginning to wonder, could the Beatles have been so popular that another planet far far away heard of them? My parents did complain "Turn that radio down!"