Loss of a friend

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday I found out that an old co-worker had passed a couple of weeks ago. Now I say old co-worker, but Chris was several years younger than I, just a few years older than my son actually. He and I had spent a couple of years working on a project together and spent a good deal of time mentoring him. Overall, its like I've lost an old army buddy. Someone you know you could go to for help or a laugh, someone that you know that has your back, someone that that each of you know could throw one another other under the bus when it was in good humor. Typically he and I chat a couple of times a week on-line still, but he hadn't been on, just thought he was on vacation or busy.

I didn't know his family and still don't know what happened to cause his passing. None the less, good bye friend, you'll be missed, but not forgotten...

Attachments

• chris2.jpg
    chris2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 45
  • chris1.jpg
    chris1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 42
Both sorry to hear this Darren and sad for your loss. I have experienced the exact same thing uder tragic events and still miss the guy. But life goes on and you gotta remember the good times and enjoy the future. We aint got no control over these events but it dont make them easier to handle.:(

So sorry Darren. It's never easy. It's especially unexpected and difficult when it happens to someone so young...