best license plate of the week

Ned Bulken

notavw.jpg

Great plate, Ned. :thumb: I think Brent is right about the 914s. As I recall you could bolt a 914 engine directly into a Bug. The Carrera is a different beast altogether, though. :D

I think her name is Jenny...

coolpl8z_8675309.jpg

(ps: if you start googling for "cool/great/wild" license plates, watch out. There are plenty of non-family-friendly plates out there...)

Just say "Yes Dear, You're Absolutely Right!! :eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

my wife says 'isn't that what Most husbands should say anyway?'

I think her name is Jenny...

View attachment 47130

(ps: if you start googling for "cool/great/wild" license plates, watch out. There are plenty of non-family-friendly plates out there...)
ROFL I had to sing it to my wife, but she liked it (as well as the pms one)

Perhaps I'm just a bit slow this morning, but, I don't get it.:huh::dunno:

"867-5309 / Jenny-Jenny"
was a hit by a one-hit-wonder band in the early 80s.

But it has had far-reaching impacts for anyone in any area code in North America who actually has that phone number. Some companies buy the number for the advertising bonus. Some people try to sell the number on ebay. Many people call the number as a prank and ask for "Jenny".

For an earlier generation maybe "Echo valley 26809" by that Partridge kid would stir memories. And I can't think of any phone-number songs from the 60s or 50s

I loves me some Pink Floyd. :thumb:

Here's a band you've never heard of:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Softcorps#p/u/7/ndlaKWuQwvE

The guitarist, keyboard player, and drummer were in the band I played and toured with in the early '80s (the drummer joined the band after our original drummer quit), and the bass player was the lead singer in an earlier incarnation of the band. I played many a night on the stage where this was filmed.

I loves me some Pink Floyd. :thumb:

Here's a band you've never heard of:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Softcorps#p/u/7/ndlaKWuQwvE

The guitarist, keyboard player, and drummer were in the band I played and toured with in the early '80s (the drummer joined the band after our original drummer quit), and the bass player was the lead singer in an earlier incarnation of the band. I played many a night on the stage where this was filmed.

Oh please tell me this is an old video Vaughn and these guys don't actually still sport mullets? :doh::doh:

"867-5309 / Jenny-Jenny"
was a hit by a one-hit-wonder band in the early 80s.

But it has had far-reaching impacts for anyone in any area code in North America who actually has that phone number. Some companies buy the number for the advertising bonus. Some people try to sell the number on ebay. Many people call the number as a prank and ask for "Jenny".

For an earlier generation maybe "Echo valley 26809" by that Partridge kid would stir memories.
And I can't think of any phone-number songs from the 60s or 50s
How about Pennsylvania 6-5000 ( also known as Pennsylvania 6 5 O O O). Glen Miller, if I recall correctly.