Don wakey wakey it's Friday again

:)

Well my oldest son Jon the welder and I are heading for Western Md to trout fish for the weekend. He likes camping but never fish up that way. It's been a good number of years since we have spent any real time together. Now that Jake is out of school and home I can devote more time to seeing him. Man I am looking forward to this.
Yesterday I took him to get felt bottom boots and he said I'll buy lunch. What a son. LOL

Attachments

• IMAGE_036.jpg
    IMAGE_036.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Planning a 55km bike ride Saturday morning, and going to the beach on Sunday afternoon... Not much shop stuff planned, actually.

Maybe I should clean the shop, since I'm not building anything right now.

Going to get started on a router sled to flatten my table top and mill up some lumber for the legs. Going to be in the hundreds, so plan on spending a lot of time in the pool... :thumb:

This weekend for me is a planing session because THE KITCHEN CABS ARE DONE ready for install:D I do have to wait 2 weeks before demo of the old kitchen can start due to commitments that need a kitchen:p

More house shopping this weekend. Looked at one last night, have one tonight. Have a couple down south that we're driving by on the way to see my nephew on Saturday to see if we want to consider them also. The one tonight is on 5 acres and also has the framing of what was once a machine shed. Will have to see if it's worth skinning with metal and using as a shop for now or if I would have to build new. Other than that there's only a one car garage for use as a shop, which I'll have to arm wrestle my wife for.

Played racquetball yesterday for the first time in over 10 years. Can't move without hurting today and probably the next week too :) :) I'm taking it easy this weekend. Maybe a Mojito or two will fix me up.

Possible actual photo of Ted playing racquetball?

keeps.jpg

:D

Too hot here for very much daytime outdoor or shop activity, but I'll probably be working my way through the turning wood pile at night this weekend.

Laying the rest of the floor tile till the other half of the kitchen is demo'd. Saturday LOML and I are going to the sawmill and pickup about 150 bdft of 8/4 pecan to start the cabinets for the second half of the kitchen.