North Neighbors again

Well they did it again and going to get away with it. Went out and closed up the window on the Trail Blazer about 5:00 before the rain then went out after the rain about 6:30 with some trash walked by the Blazer and thought something look funny and sure enough they shot the driver side window with a pellet gun and it is shattered. Police have determined that shot had to have come from there yard or area because of where the glass chip landed.
The nice part is when the little dope dealer, after talking to the police stands by a tree and waves his fingers at me with the HA HA I got away with it again smile on his face. Boy what I wouldn't give to get rid of that grin.:huh:

Living in the city is great :huh::huh::(:(

Cant wait to get out of here and back to the country.

Jay

Jay,

What in the world! revenge is deserved sometimes but jail is the reward also.

There should be a way to stop this and let the person get their just due!

Are your other neigbours having trouble also?

I hate to hear that Jay. We have had our experience with bad neighbors--irritating and frustrating to say the least. Luckily we no longer have that problem. I wish you good luck. I fear you will need it.

Video surveillance.
Don't forget to post a sign or it will get tossed in court. Oh and I would post a small hard to read sign.:thumb:

Just had to have the police out again. I was cleaning up the glass because it starting falling out and the N.N. stands of the edge of his yard cussing and threatening me saying he is going to get even with me. For what Im not sure I guess for shooting my window out:dunno:.

But now I know who called the SS office and tried to get my disability stopped he mentioned it while cussing me anyway and he also mentioned about his friends at city hall so now I really understand some of the stuff that has been going on coming from there.

We are the scum of the earth and no one in the neighborhood can stand us and we just ruined the neighborhood problem with that Linda moved here in 81 and me in 88 and they have only been here for 13 years and even the police brought that up and that's when all the problems started.

Anyway he is going to get me so who knows what will happen now.

Oh to just get moved

Thanks for letting me blow off steam here Folks

Jay

Jay be very careful -- protect yourself --- do your dogs raise a racket when strangers are near?

I think I would not only let the police but the Sheriff department know the latest threats.

Dang Jay, I wish I had some kind of helpful advice, but I don't. I think you're taking the right approach with what you're doing, but watch your back and document everything. Sounds like this guy's a wingnut.

Jay,
I feel so sorry for ya, my neighbors are all great, we look out for one another even have block parties coupla time a year. When to tour came with the bus they had no problem with it being parked on the street. That the way neighbors are supposed to be. You and Rob have Nasty Neighbors. Not just Northern Neighbors.

Jay what are the height restrictions on fences in your area? could you just build a higher fence? maybe ask at city hall for a varience and put up a 8 ft fence along the property line as a solution. Put it on your property and paint the neighbor side bright pink and orange. Or just paint "my neighbor is an ass" on it.

what is a northern neighbor?

That is my fault, when I was doing the first of my Aparto renovations, I had/have a neighbour on the Northside that was a real problem, and harassed me constantly, calling the police, the fire department, immigration etc etc.

I did not wish to call him out by name, so I dubbed him the NN or Northside Neighbour.

BTW there is a significant development on my NN front, but I cannot talk about it yet, on orders from our lawyer :D :wave:

My N.N. is on the north side of me also so the name fits here too. These people are nothing but trouble.

We are stuck here and not able to do a thing as we are both disabled and I found out to late that I had no disability insurance so we are living on $600/mo until my attorney gets something done which could take several years yet.

Life's good HUH :(

Sometimes there is an advantage to living in a city where you can call your cousin, Rocco, to have a 'discussion' with people like that.
BTW, when I was there, if you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known you had dogs. No noise.
Hang in there. Hope it works out so you can move to the country soon.

Threats, police, revenge, & retaliation won't stop this (BTDT, DAMHIK) someone has to leave. Is the offender a renter? Speak to the landlord.

In a friendly manner, voice your concerns, I did and it worked, he soon evicted them and now we have decent neighbors. (Usually when there is such activities there is often other disturbances and concerns you don't know about.)

Hope your's works out as well as mine.

Threats, police, revenge, & retaliation won't stop this (BTDT, DAMHIK) someone has to leave. Is the offender a renter? Speak to the landlord.

In a friendly manner, voice your concerns, I did and it worked, he soon evicted them and now we have decent neighbors. (Usually when there is such activities there is often other disturbances and concerns you don't know about.)

Hope your's works out as well as mine.

No such luck Bill they own. I have even had the police out for when they were having a drug party but the kid was underage and they couldn't do anything because on one over 18 was there. :huh::huh:

The police know about the drug dealing and do nothing just watch.

Its a real bummer as we are stuck here until they get my on the job injury settled which could take years yet (been 5 already).

Just got to make the best of it for now and watch my back as they will do something.

Oh and found where they shot at it twice found the dent in the molding around the window this morning.