North Neighbors again

Sounds like you need to become friends with a reporter or two, would make a great news story, about shooting out your windows, and the drug dealing, while the cops do nothing..... :dunno:

Well just came in from the shop for a cup of tea and thought to log in.

Oh boy I am sad to see this happening to you Jay. :(

No one deserves this kind of treatment. I agree with Bill its usually more than one household that is being affected by these people. BTW my NN also happens to be on my Northern side.:D They have quietened down though since the city wrote them a letter and i obtained all the records of the issue under the freedom of info act here. Now they just stare like the stare you get at the gorilla cage when the animal is mad.:D

We have two years to go till my youngest if finished school then we out of here and off to a place where we cant hear our neighbors.

I would suggest no retaliation. In my guys case he tried to provoke me by standing at the front border on the property edge and swearing at me and shouting abuse. He wanted me to cross the line (tresspassing) and beat him. He is only a little guy and in this case i dont think dynamite comes in small packages. :rofl: Trouble is if i did that, which believe me is very tempting, I would be in the poor house and jail.

I think you have the right idea going to see the police with your attorney.:thumb: That should make them address the situation. Only thing is any chance of any of them being related to someone at the station. Not that i would let that stop me.

It's obvious from your report that the police aren't doing anything about it. Is this guy related to someone important in the city? I think I'd quietly start researching that angle. That might give your some fire power with your state police. They will investigate corrupt local agencies. If you can show that they are related to someone in the Police Dept, or city government, I'd take that info to the State Police, ask them for a covert sting operation on the drugs, then they can deal with the ones protecting these NN. You need to try to look like the innocent bystander. Otherwise, there could be repercussions. That's why I would try to not stir too many local waves over it, and ask the State Police to keep your name out of it, at least until it resolved. Jim

Ive done stupid retaliatory things when my moron neighbor did stupid things. I wont sink that low anymore. It stops him, but if he irks me anymore, Im going to explain to him nicely at this point I have nothing to lose.since Ive been ignoring most of his moronic acts, he doesnt do much anymore.

Last edited:
Rob and Jim you are both right there will be no retaliation from me as I will not give them fuel for the fire. He did just what you said happen to you Rob he stood at the property line and just went off I stood on my steps and just told him he was and idiot and that is all I said.
My lawyer is going to help me fill out some paper work to try to get my case moving faster so we can get out of here that is our only option.

He kept screaming a yelling about how he has friend high up and at city hall that will get us and also yelling about how they called the Social Security twice to get our disability payment taken away because we were welfare scum.

These people are creepy and real morons and thumb at the law thinking they wont get caught. But they all do at some point and that's what brings me comfort.

No mater what they say (yes it hurts) I know we are far better people then they will ever be.

Thanks everyone it sure is nice to have someone to cry to.

Jay

Reading this sort of thing just makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm quite thankful that we get along with all our neighbours. We're not buddies, but we're friendly.

Sigh.

I am amazed sometimes at how many seriously crazy people there are out there... Bad crazy... So crazy you can't believe they aren't locked up... Just check out the "People of WalMart" site :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But then I come here and whaddyaknow, most of you seem relatively normal and it restores my faith in humanity somewhat.

I've gotten to know 2 of my neighbors. Not a best of friends thing by any means. But they are both wacko. In a bit of a good way. And whats funny is they are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Ones an old fashioned western horsewoman. Has horses, trains people to ride, that sort of thing. The other runs a farm animal sanctuary. He has turkeys, chickens, rabbits, goats, and donkeys rescued from farms and such. Another good person. I like them both. Calling them neighbors is a bit of a stretch as one is 5 minutes away and one is about 15, but that's what the terrain is like out here.

Jay your right it is just best to ignore him remember your better than to get down to his level to deal with him. Just best to walk away with a smile on your face. If he stands yelling at you don't give him the satisfaction of even responding to him. Just write down everything that he says and when it happens to establisha record of it for the police and or court. It is best to help paint a picture of what has ben happening in a written log. No worries about venting here as i am sure lots of us here totally understand your frustration in dealing with this.

Wow Jay, sorry to hear about the troubles with the N.N. and that they still continue. I'd probably put up some cameras as suggested, may need some Plexiglas covers to protect them, but it would be worth it. Have a friend that added some after some trouble with some neighbors and was able to stifle some of the activity going on around him, even got one thug caught and arrested.

Most of the time the police are looking for probable cause and will welcome complaints to bust thugs like those and make life difficult for them.

Ya had to have the police back again tonight. Found another pellet hit on the other side of the Blazer just before dark that was not there this a.m. so that's 3 hits now. The officer told me about some cheap cameras and stuff at the Pawn Shop here in town so will go check that out Mon.
Found out the glass alone is $285.00 an will take over a week to get one if I'm lucky

I might be able to understand this if we had been calling on them all the time but we don't even go out side if they are out there and we never look there way or say a word to them.

Its just plane nuts.

sorry to hear of yur bad luck jay,, cant say my thoughts so just hope yu can get the authorities to listen and i would try the reporter or the state police route,, the caller that got in touch with the S.S should be on record and maybe thats a link that could get the reporter started to find the big friend in tall places:thumb: