Yes I do Woodworking

Jim Young

Just to prove that my shop is not only for looking, I thought I would show a couple of pics where it is completey messy. Attached are shots of the cedar street signs I have been making for the sub. Did I mention that I have the smell of cedar? I used to like it but after working on these posts I no longer want to be near the stuff.

Attachments

• filthyShop1.jpg
    filthyShop1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 271
  • filthyShop2.jpg
    filthyShop2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 268
Hey Jim,
You are turning them out, nice!. Everybody is talkin about the mess in your shop, they seem to like it. Either do more of it or save what mess you have...:D :rofl:
Shaz

Just to prove that my shop is not only for looking, I thought I would show a couple of pics where it is completey messy. Attached are shots of the cedar street signs I have been making for the sub. Did I mention that I have the smell of cedar? I used to like it but after working on these posts I no longer want to be near the stuff.

Looks good Jim. What do you use to do the lettering on the street signs? Freehand or a jig/device? Love to know your approach...Thanks

that ain`t no mess:D less than a shovel full of sawdust........jim still holds the surgical shop award in my book...

That's not filthy. It's just a nice supply cedar dust. I work with cedar a lot and I will never get tired of the wonderful smell of cedar. It's one of the best smells in the world -right up there with bread baking, with onions cooking, and with a salty ocean breeze.

come on jim, if the dust ain't ankle deep you're just playing around. :D

please post some pics of these signs when they are done. unless you have and i missed it.

chris