Happy Birthday, Darren Wright!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Seems our unofficial Birthday Wish Giver is having his own birthday today...sorry I hadn't noticed it before now. :eek:

Happy Birthday, Darren! The big 4-0, huh? Dang, you're a young pup. :rofl:

40 isn't old! If it is, then I'm... never mind. ;)

Take the day off, take your beloved out for lunch, sit in the shade and read a book, share a drink with close friends, celebrate!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone...had a lot from the well last night and feeling it this morning. :)

I took the afternoon off work and the LOML and I looked at houses most of yesterday, then got together with family and friends at one of our favorite watering holes for dinner and drinks. Thanks again! :wave:

Happy Birthday Darren sorry i missed. Sounds like you had a great day. So you did not get the " whats too big for a shop" property for your birthday eh. Never mind others are out there. :thumb: I do hope you got some new toys though.:)

Happy Birthday Darren sorry i missed. Sounds like you had a great day. So you did not get the " whats too big for a shop" property for your birthday eh. Never mind others are out there. :thumb: I do hope you got some new toys though.:)

Nope, basement had an area that was staring to buckle and it was a little smaller than my wife was wanting. The older half of the barn was probably around 100 years old and needed a lot of repairs and upgrades before I could use it for a shop....oh well, one can always dream. ;)