Just put 150 lbs of Ice in the pool

Heh....

Depends on the Air temp as well..

I'm liking 88 degrees... But not much warmer.

If I need to cool the pool, I just run the filter at night to dissapate some heat through the solar heater I made...

Yep, hot.
My wife has a small pond I bought her. She keeps, and lovingly tends, some goldfish and Koi in it.
This morning she found them all dead. The heat must had done it. We always have hot summers but this one went over the top for the fish.
Ironically, they survived an exceptionally cold winter when the pond froze solid.

Few years back I got one of those Fountains that attach to the water return. The spraying not only seems to be enjoyable by the kids, when you let it spray all night, the pool is cooled down. It do evaporate water and require an additional refill, (although the couple inches of rain we got today did a good deed on the pool level but screwed up the chemistry... :wave:

That seems pretty small for a pool. What are the dimensions? :huh:

Vaughn.,
It's a 4 foot deep above ground pool. I won't have another in ground pool like I had in California. It was 16 wide x 36 long and 9 foot in the deep end 3 foot in the shallow. It held 30,000 gal of water. It was great when the boys were growing up but when they moved out I was the only one using it. This one is for the granddaughter (6 years old) and grampa to play in.

Vaughn.,
It's a 4 foot deep above ground pool. I won't have another in ground pool like I had in California. It was 16 wide x 36 long and 9 foot in the deep end 3 foot in the shallow. It held 30,000 gal of water. It was great when the boys were growing up but when they moved out I was the only one using it. This one is for the granddaughter (6 years old) and grampa to play in.

Ah, that makes sense. :doh:I'm used to hearing my neighbors talk about 15,000 to 30,000 gallons, so the 5,000 to 6,000 didn't compute.

We love our little above ground pool.

Just found out today that my work Outlook calendar was completely 'open' so people could see what my scheduled meetings were.

Sharon had setup some "Meetings" for me. Like a daily recurring 2:30 pm 'Swim Party', and weekly recurring wednesday night 'Paint Nights', and Mondays were 'Weekend Cleanup night'.....

Was pretty funny when one of my coworkers pointed that out...

Nothing like a little dip in the pool in the afternoon to take the edge off!