It's Friday, why didn't someone remind me

Another B-Day dinner tonight that friends are doing for me that couldn't make it to the celebration last Monday.

Tomorrow going to my nephew's new house to install flooring and work on anything else he needs done so he can get moved in next week. He bought a bank-owned property that needed some work, but he got a great deal on it. Mostly needed paint and flooring, only a few things to fix.

Tomorrow night we're going to a wine tasting party (our first) at some friends house.

Sunday I may try to make it to the range...been having withdraws since we've been doing nothing but house hunting lately. Might even fit in some new shop planning in the afternoon.

Not much wood working Im afraid.

Gotta rip the dash out of the old pathfinder.

Gotta get our sailboat ready for vacation. I'm afraid we've neglected it for a while and I've got a lot of work to do on it. Bottom paint, motor maintenance, new lines, complete clean up inside/out, waxing... Gonna take a while... :doh:

Picked up the appliances for the second half of the kitchen this week and will start building the cabinets this weekend. Other than that I'm not doing anything.:wave::D

Taking my last weekend off before the start of demo and install:thumb: Oh and having the ambassador and his lovely bride over for a BBQ of ribs and ABT's...............and just maybe a cold one or so:D

I got the bit from Infinity today that I needed to work on the replacement arms for the chair MY WIFE is refurbishing.:huh: Need to do that. Maybe plane the remainder of the QSWO to get it smoothed out. Have I mentioned how much I love my Delta 52-580 lunchbox planer that I finally hooked up last weekend after it having it for almost 6 years!!! :eek: It really did a nice job. The pattern bit I got won't fit in the first drawer I have for router bits, so I need to pull the second one apart and drill and install the grommets in it so I can keep from ruining this bit. Second drawer is taller than the first.
We have 2 rescue dogs going to their new homes this weekend, and another going to a different foster home so we will be down to just our 2 personal dogs during the time of Glenna's surgery and recovery time. I'll be off for a week starting mid afternoon Monday to be home for her.
Need to draw up the designs for the computer desk I want to build this weekend. I need to take a night stand apart to study the structure. I'm trying to copy that style somewhat. Will hopefully do some of the work on that next week while Glenna is sleeping/resting/or otherwise doesn't need me. Oh, and cleaning the house, grocery shopping and taking care of my bride. Jim.

It's gonna be 97 tomorrow... so probably stay in the house... will need to pick tomatoes first thing in the AM...

I know I know Don... probably 197 in your part of the world... but it's a dry heat..:rofl::rofl:

Saturday, auction, lots of WW tools listed. Birthday party that night for cousins 4yr daughter. Sunday, church and auction, once again, lots of WW tools listed.

This could get expensive.

Getting ready for my daughters 8th Grade Graduation party.

The tent is up, the ice is cold, the beer is in the fridge and the weather is going to be hot and humid.

Family first (from 1PM to whenever) and her friends arrive later (around 3PM). It's probably be done by 6:30 PM.

Jim

This weekend is my sharpening weekend. Have a bunch of stuff to sharpen along with a No. 5 Plane blade:D Reminded myself this past week of the merits of sharp tools when turning.

Sunday afternoon its my sons club football final game of the season. Determines if they get into the playoffs.

Actually Chuck, It's been rather nice the last few days. High 80's low 90's. That'll change this week end supposed to be low 100's. The pool has even cooled down due to the lower day and night temps.

It's monsoon season in AZ right now isn't it... that does bring the temps down a little and raises the humidity... I lived in Tucson for a year, which I loved and would have retired there but for the costs.... it's half the cost to live in TN... I remember when monsoon season arrived the temps did go down... the swamp coolers were turned off and the AC turned on... people would brag that they got 4 inches of rain a year in Tucson, usually on a Thursday in July between noon and 1 pm. :D:D
I never got caught in a flash flood... I had enough smarts to stay out the dry river beds and pay attention to the flood signs... but we were in Bookman's on La Canada in Tucson one afternoon when a rain storm came up... in 15 minutes the street was flooded curb to curb. Fifteen minutes after it stopped raining, the street was dry.

It's monsoon season in AZ right now isn't it... that does bring the temps down a little and raises the humidity... I lived in Tucson for a year, which I loved and would have retired there but for the costs.... it's half the cost to live in TN... I remember when monsoon season arrived the temps did go down... the swamp coolers were turned off and the AC turned on... people would brag that they got 4 inches of rain a year in Tucson, usually on a Thursday in July between noon and 1 pm. :D:D
I never got caught in a flash flood... I had enough smarts to stay out the dry river beds and pay attention to the flood signs... but we were in Bookman's on La Canada in Tucson one afternoon when a rain storm came up... in 15 minutes the street was flooded curb to curb. Fifteen minutes after it stopped raining, the street was dry.

Yup the monsoons do cool things off a bit.

I got 4 Saturday's this weekend and one Sunday (which will occur on Monday). Started goofing of from work on Thu and Fri (don't tell my boss), get today and tomorrow, and am taking Monday off.

I will be supervising Brent to clean out the planting beds, tear out the Pathfinder dashboard, work on the boat, etc.. Meanwhile, I'll be in the pool :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: