Another woodworker that found these forums!

Dom DiCara

Hello to all!

I am a 50 year old disabled guy, living in Edgewater, Florida. I have a very bad back, but have always made wood projects for the family. Since my last operation, I wanted to get back into the work, so I am slowly working my way back into it. Kitchen Cabs, Bathroom cabs, desks, etc.

It's amazing the info that is here on this forum, and I expect to spend a lot of time here.

Thanks again, and I look forward to speaking with everyone!

Dom

welcome to the group dom and you will find all of us are more than happy to help out when we can and if we dont know will try to point to the one that does.. again welcome and show us some pics of your work:wave:

welcome to the group dom and you will find all of us are more than happy to help out when we can and if we dont know will try to point to the one that does.. again welcome and show us some pics of your work:wave:

Thanks to all...And I will post some pics when I can. (The wife has the cam and is on the beach!)....Last project was a dry sink that came out pretty well. Starting on Bookcases 8' tall for the kids next week. Should be able to post them as well. Takes me a lot of time to get things done, with my back and all, so I work till I need to sit down.

Welcome aboard, Dom. :wave: We have a lot of bad backs here, and a few woodworkers, too. :D You'll fit right in with the rest of us. ;)

Welcome, Dom. Another bad back and even worse neck here. If you follow along on my Follow Along Project postings you will see how I do work arounds for bad backs and necks. :thumb: