My First Guinea Fowl .............

Les Elm

Feathers ready for casting in Resin Saver Mold with Polyester Resin.

24bueiq.jpg

591rk.jpg

Les

Look great!

I'm guessing you will NOT run any gold colored kit on these, I would think the silver or chrome stuff would off set these nicely.

On a slightly different note, have you ever thought of tinting the clear Polyester Resin you use? With a black and white (basically) feather like this, I would think that you could tint the Polyester Resin with a blue or pink or something to get a look you could not see easily in nature (unless you find some parrots that don't mind giving up some feathers I guess :rolleyes: :D).

Great work Les! :clap:

Look great!

I'm guessing you will NOT run any gold colored kit on these, I would think the silver or chrome stuff would off set these nicely.

On a slightly different note, have you ever thought of tinting the clear Polyester Resin you use? With a black and white (basically) feather like this, I would think that you could tint the Polyester Resin with a blue or pink or something to get a look you could not see easily in nature (unless you find some parrots that don't mind giving up some feathers I guess :rolleyes: :D).

Great work Les! :clap:

Sounds like a great idea Stuart.

Any hints on how to tint Polyester?

Les