Now this is a saw

Made my back hurt just looking at that video!!:eek::eek: Can you imagine the twist on that dude when they hit the throttle? :eek: Bet that is why they don't rev 'er until they are on the log. :dunno:

I noticed that you said "they" and I agree 100%---that saw need to be mounted on a backhoe

Chuck that first one i am going to say "Only in America":thumb::thumb:

I aint come across a people as creative as you Americans whats more it seems to happen without even trying.

I cant begin to imagine what would be possible if faced with real odds and backs against the wall.

Thats ingenuity. Ask someone to outsource the manufacture of that to China.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: See what you get back.:rolleyes:

The others are too painful to watch.

The first one, the pig, talent, raw unadulterated talent. My parent's had two eagles cut into trees years and years ago. First eagle was the carver's second eagle ever. Got there at seven am took all day Saturday. Second eagle five years later. He got there around nine, was done before dinner.

Second one, quit watching, she needs a sharp chain.

Third one, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:I can't believe it didn't blow up when he lit the lighter. They might be good a fighting fires, but they need some of us ole rednecks to show them how to set them!!!:thumb::thumb:
Oh, uhum, set them safely. :eek:;):rolleyes::D:rofl::rofl::rofl: