"I get by with a little help from my friends"

Rob Keeble

Some while back i was soliciting help here to procure a drill. Well many stepped up to the plate. Thank you for your offers.

This arrived today from Idaho. Special thanks to Rennie for assitance in the procurment here.

IMG_0339.jpg

With Rennies help here i scored big time. I paid for the new Bosch PS 31-2A which came with 2 batteries and a charger and part of the deal was a rebate of a free PS20. Needed a US resident to claim so hence the family involvement.

So i now have two nice new additions to the shop. Nice weight, power and features. Small enough to get into the tightest places. Both have a light above the trigger which i find additional bonus.

One has the slip hex chuck and the other the normal drill chuck which i prefer for these small models.

So my Xmas in July continues with help of my friends.:D:thumb::);)

Hey Art the title was for you now you can change that song in your head.:rofl:

Rob,
I have that set, too, and they've become my "go-to" tools. They both have a surprising amount of torque, and the batteries last well, too. I do have four batteries for mine, so with an extra set already charges, I've never run out of 'juice.'

My bigger 14.4v Dewalt drils are languishing in the tool drawer most of the time now.

jim do you h ave the little impact as well? was gonna get it but havent got there yet

No. I have the driver, the drill, and the swivel head close quarters driver. All work well. I may eventually get the impact tool, though, to replace my 14.4v DeWalt.

Those little Bosch's are just so darned handy!