Bad news and good news

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
As you can imagine, I have been working quite a bit ahead of my Follow Along Project.

Good thing. Today I screwed up the drawers - big time. Enough so I have to remake them. Glad there are only four. This time I will put the pieces in the jig correctly! Gotta go cut more parts. :mad: :bang: :bonkers:

The good news is that when I do post how I make drawers, the instructions will be tested! The other good news is the drawers I did make are fine except I cannot make them to fit this cabinet. So I will store them and make a cabinet to fit them later. :thumb:

My feeble excuse is that I have not made dovetailed drawers for 10 years, and then I made 23 of them, all correctly. So I know it can be done. :rofl:

Sheesh! Gotta go find the Advil. And later, a couple of fingers of my favorite adult beverage splashed over the rocks.

Carol, I think there are a few of us who have made drawers for a soon to be figured out cabinet before...... :rolleyes: :D

Heck, it is only wood, it grows on trees ya know :)

My Favorite is a nice Speyside single malt, we sell Linkwood 12 year old in the shop it is a decent drink, as well as the Tomatin 12 year old, which is another Speyside distillery. Both are very nice indeed.

I've also got a couple of really nice vintage Port wines that I will NOT share unless you also smoke a good cigar with me :D

Stu, I gotta pass on the cigar!

Ray, its the kind you don't gulp. I sort of let it melt in my mouth. The flavor is that good!

WRONG , I gulp every drink even cough medicine except when the drink are HOT
YES the flavor were good