MAD Skills......

I've been keeping up (er...watching, not actually keeping up) with Danny for a couple years. He's amazing to watch, huh? :thumb:

wow,, he has got some major balance and i still dont understand how he can jump from one spot to another while stopped still that bike and his legs have got to be part rabbit...:D:thumb:

I have a VERY mixed reaction to that. Yes he has great skills! I feel very negative about the venu he choose to display those skills. Much damage is done to public spaces by (almost always) young men trying to hone those skills. Added to that expense is the liability issues. In the US, if some fool fails at one of those tricks and gets hurt, they or more likely, their parents will sue for 'damages'.

Years ago I saw Ot Pi, a Spanish rider, in competition. Just amazing! His father gave him an unusual name, OT (as in Observed Trials)! Now that is parential pressure!!

My thoughts were, "Will he ever have children?"... you know he's hit that cross bar a few times... but then looks like he's lowered it enough to be at a little less risk. Frankly, the thought of the pain he's endured to perfect his "skill".....