Now I just feel unorganized...

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
benches.jpg

more here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mtneer_man/sets/72157594474602738/

It is a sin for a shop to be so organized and clean. ;)

I think I counted signs of, at least, five different avocations/hobbies in there.
Just looking at all that stuff elektriks made me jumpy. :eek:
What are those two honkin' big plier/cutter thingys hanging on the wall? :huh: Right above the Paul Bunyon slide rule. ;)

My Lord......where did he do with all of the dust?.....I mean....The plastic bins have been polished! All Kidding aside.....I would kill to have that kind of organization skills.

Makes me want to go out to the shop and start cleaning......maybe tomorrow:D

That's quite the shop indeed. Not a lot of guys keep a Geiger counter in their workshop.

I must say, though, that this guy has strange tastes when it comes to what he likes in his coffee...

354590471_55617ebe46.jpg

Cream and sugar...OK.

Lava and dishwashing detergent...not so much. :rofl:

hes got 12 double outlets I can see in the first picture all within a cords length. thats 24 plugs he can use at once without taking more than 4 steps.
Im sure there are another dozen I dont see.
Beats my one cord for 6 machines.

I'm not sure he had that many hand power tools in the shop to plug into the outlets. I don't think this guy does much woodworking, mostly electrical tools.

The tape measures lined up are kind of discusting aren't they?

Can you imagine having to help this guy move? Beyond the shear volume of stuff, I bet nothing gets touched until it has been properly cataloged, itemized, polished, and set into its own individually hand crafted carrying case.. :rolleyes:

Last edited: