First Shop Photos

Sorry to hear about the foot, Cynthia. We're gonna have to start calling you Grace if you keep that stuff up. :rolleyes: :D Heal quickly, but Carol is right...don't rush it.

Sorry to hear of the fall. Glad to hear that your not too seriously hurt.

I have been using a water based new product that adds rubber fibers into it that paints on and provides anti skid, Deckote and here is the link,

http://www.consolidatedcoatings.com/consumer-products/8/

Use the safe-t-tread in with the decote and roll it on the stairs it is ground up rubber so it is still soft to walk on with bare feet.

It is carried here at slegg lumber but must be availible there.

sorry to hear of your fall that must have been some strong coffe for you to lose your balance:rofl: heal quickly and like others said dont push the foot or pay forever,

Ah, Steve.........I was waiting for that.......:rofl::D:rofl:

Here goes:

here's my favorite mug.

here are my crutches.

here's my foot. It's the first bone that's cracked, past where the little toe attaches to the foot.

here are the fence posts that LOML and I are trying to figure out how to remove from the ground to eliminate a piece of cross-fencing. They are not cemented in. :):D
foot.jpg

coffeemug.jpg

posts.jpg

crutches.jpg

Last edited:
post removal,, get your self a bumper jack or a handy mans jack and a length of chain and it pull right out no trouble..

Sorry to hear about your foot. Rest up so you will recover quicker.:thumb:

It won't be to long before that stuff on the other side of the garage is moved out and you've expanded into that area.

Like Larry said use a chain and some type of jack. Find the middle if the chain and start wrapping around the post first one side of the chain one way and the other half of the chain the other way and alternate betwwen the two keeping it tight. Connect to the jack and start jacking. Don't know how soft your ground is but make sure you have enough support under the jack. I have a 2 ton engine hoist that I use with the lifting bar retacted all the way. Loml tried to pull some post while I was at work and she bent it :eek::doh:cause the lifting bar was extended and was only rated at 500# in that position. Goes to show how much force it can take.

Wow, that's a bad-looking break on your foot. It even turned your toenails purple. :eek: :p

You get one of these :)thumb:) for your choice in nail polish colors. (Said the guy with a purple compressor and dust collector in his shop. :D)