next stop, Tokyo

Frank Fusco

Not me. But my son and his family. They are in Hawaii right now but will be flying out tomorrow a.m.
While visiting Tokyo they will spend time with a cousin of mine that I haven't seen in over 40 years.
From Tokyo they will head to Australia where they will remain for about nine months then do more traveling.
I Skyped with them about an hour ago, they were heading for the beach. Rough life. :rolleyes:

Not so good news at this point.
They should be landing in Tokyo anytime now.
But, before boarding they got an e-mail from Australia telling my son that all his medical license applications had been done on the wrong forms. They sent him the wrong forms. Now, he has to do it all over. Hundreds of pages. This may mean more months of waiting for approval and the ability to work in Australia. I'm not sure what will happen. No income for six months, for anyone, could be a very serious situation, especially half a world away from home.
Anyhow, I'm sure they will have a nice visit with my cousin in Tokyo. He did a 'Stu thing' but for much longer. He has been there since about 1966.