Nuther Friday here and it the 13th

now that my arms are feeling human again, replacing my dad's kitchen faucet (i got tired of "shut it off just right"), dropping off the table for the fair on sunday morning, and assembling the pens i turned yesterday. this kind of activity keeps up, i'll be so happy to go back to work on monday....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Heading down to Ava, Mo to see my wife's Grandparents Saturday. Spending the night with them, then heading to my parents over in Cassville for the day Sunday before heading back to KC. Might get to do a little fly fishing with dad. :thumb:

13th huh, thats why a flat tire this morning.

Tomorrow morning early, heading out to the state fair in Indy. Eat some fair food and try not to have a heat stroke. Coming home Sunday afternoon sometime.

Guess we need to start hitting it hard on getting the sailboat ready for vacation. :thumb::thumb:

What she said. Plus I think I have to get the old chevy off the driveway.

13th huh, thats why a flat tire this morning.

Interwebs was down for about 4 hours this morning and the well pump started acting funny... Don't know if it's the pump or the well, but I have a feeling we'll need to have the well guy come out and look sometime.

That means I have to get the driveway emptied, and that's not a small chore...

Supposed to be a cold front comin' thru tonight. Droppin' the lowes back into the 60's and highs in the mid 80's. :thumb:

This morning at 6:00 it was 78 deg and the heat index was 85. :eek:

Anyway....with cooler weather...mebbe get the yard harvested:dunno: and get some shop time...gotta start on gifts for the family.;)

I hope to substantial complete (construction lingo for almost finished but not quite) my fence this weekend. Problem is our weather is changing and instead of that nice onshore breeze which keeps us cool (Hi 60's to mid 70's) we are having an offshore breeze which is bringing hot weather from the interior. We are scheduled to continue this pattern for the next 5 days. Today it was 83F with 35% humidity during my noon walk. I almost died! Good thing my office has AC. Going to get up to an unbearable 85 this weekend!

i had a raw sewerage leak in my stores basement a while ago, and now I have to go sort through all the contaminated boxes filled with files and important documents to rescue them. should be a lovely job, nothing like stickin your hands into dried up raw sewerage.
got even a nicer evening or morning planned for sunday.
seems I have alot of unwanted visitors in my garage/shop. camel crickets, cave crickets, those jumping things, I 100% despise the little suckers.
and they jump right at you........yech.........so Im going to lay down on my belly, and clean by hand all the spots below the wood piles, the ones where the 2x4s hold up the wood, and Im sure alot of them will jump all over me...yechh.....I hate spiders and things that crawl or jump in the dark....I laid traps and caught 40 of them yesterday in 3 hours.

I hope to substantial complete (construction lingo for almost finished but not quite) my fence this weekend. Problem is our weather is changing and instead of that nice onshore breeze which keeps us cool (Hi 60's to mid 70's) we are having an offshore breeze which is bringing hot weather from the interior. We are scheduled to continue this pattern for the next 5 days. Today it was 83F with 35% humidity during my noon walk. I almost died! Good thing my office has AC. Going to get up to an unbearable 85 this weekend!

People around here would kill for weather like that. Our humidity has been 70-80% and low temps in the 70's with highs around 95-99 for the last two weeks.:(

Well since one yearling calf got his head under a portable panel and lifted it up for the others to run underneath, have to gather the yearlings again and get them loaded to move them to a new pasture. Mineral tub, water troughs, feed troughs and fly rub are all waiting for the calves. Here's to hoping tonight works better than this morning. To hot to work them today.