Wii Fun

So, I did something crazy and bought a Wii today. Totally surprised Brent with it. We played bowling all night and I think I'm even tied with him.

Just a crazy thing, but it at least gets us off our butts every few seconds to take our turn.

Any suggestions on other games beyond the basics?

:thumb::):D:rofl::p

Sharon, my kids and myself, use most of the games that came with it. Resort is really topping the list right now. We have a bass pro fishing, that none of us like. Of course we have the Wii Fit. Seeing how the weight loss thing is big right now, highly recommend it. It keeps track of BMI, (if I remember right) and all of the good stuff.

Enjoy it, it is one video game that will keep you off the couch.

My daughter, son-in-law, 2 kids and dog who moved in with us:doh::doh::doh::doh: have one and set it up on the big beautiful TV that I don't get to watch anymore.

Boxing is a real good way to get rid of frustrations. Oops I meant extra energy ;)

Bowling is really fun :thumb:

before my son moved out, the wii system was a big hit outside on the inflatable screen.
after movie night, the kids(and adults) would play that wii, skiing, bowling, tennis, sometimes till 3-4 am outside until Id wake up and make them shut it down.