Flat Top American in dyed Curly Maple
View attachment 48203
Executive Twist in "Merlin's Magic" Polyester Resin
View attachment 48204
Elegant Beauty in Cherry Burl/Polyresin
View attachment 48205
Cigar in Golden Amboyna Burl
View attachment 48206
A new one for me: Vertex Click in (I have no idea wood!) If anybody cares to guess, be my guest.

All pens are ball points finished with a minimum of 12 coats of CA (4 thin, 8 medium) after which they were Beall buffed.

Nice pens, all. If Ihad to pick my favorite it would be the cigar. How so youlike the Vertec. I've made a few and like the kit. I think it would be more favoried by men than the ladies.

Nice pens, all. If Ihad to pick my favorite it would be the cigar. How so youlike the Vertec. I've made a few and like the kit. I think it would be more favoried by men than the ladies.
Hi Paul; I like the Vertex Click so far. As I mentioned it's the first one I've done. The click mechanism feels very solid. I would like to do it so the body was hex shaped as the nib and clip ends.

I think you are correct, most likely more favoured by men than the ladies!

Mack you certainly have taken pen making to another level. Your choice of wood, type of pen kit and finish man they just say wow. I could not choose a best one out of the bunch. They all scream excellent.

The complete wood pen kit really shows off its stuff. Enough wood to really get the message across.

If those dont sell well then i dunno?

Great work as usual, Mack. :thumb: The Elegant Beauty is probably my favorite of this bunch...I really need to try that kit out.