Tomorrow it starts

Well I guess you remember me talking about going back to school. Well I did it. Start tomorrow at 8 am. Electrical Technology will be the degree/ program. Of course I have to do the English and electives courses as well. Going to knock out most of the electives and general stuff as soon as I can, in case I change my mind and go a different direction. When I picked my books up, I realized that this is going to be a different world. I wasn't real happy with the reader, Maus, until I looked in to it farther.

Here are my books to keep the sheriff happy.

DSCN0137.jpg

Way to go Steve! Have fun, study hard, and get good grades.

I think that if I had it to do all over again, I can't even imagine how much more focused I'd be now versus then...

Way to go, Steve. :thumb: I can't imagine myself going back to school. I'd probably be sent to the Dean's office the first week of school for backtalking the teachers and making jokes in class. :p

Way to go, Steve. :thumb: I can't imagine myself going back to school. I'd probably be sent to the Dean's office the first week of school for backtalking the teachers and making jokes in class. :p

Yep, I knew there was a reason I liked you, we think alike!!!! :rofl:
Good for you Steve! Regardless the outcome, no one can take away an education. Go get 'em!!!!!!!!!!

Steve, I read Maus I years ago. It is a challenging and fascinating story... never did get a copy of Maus II to read. I think they sell it now as one volume.

best wishes for school, you'll do great.
I remember when I went back for my MSc years ago -- I'd only been out of my BA for about 3 years, but it made a huge difference. Returning students are generally well focussed on learning, as opposed to the "regular" students, and tend to do well.

Well so far so good. I have made it the the library, or technology center as they call it now days. Really going to be a change for me. I have only met 2 teachers so far. 2 more to go, later. English will be rough. Math, so,so I think. They have changed all the dang math symbols on me. I figured I was going to be one of the oldest here, but not by a long shot.

Well better go, I got home work already.