needed prayer

Just got this e-mail from my sister in law in Fla;

Tan was in training for a Triathlon, riding at about 25mph in the bike lane , my road bike ..on the key near the church.. old lady 91, was going to church coming the other way did nit see her and turned in to her. she rolled on to the hood hit the windshield, then hit the asphalt.

paramedics came quick just around the corner..then off to the hospital at 7:45 am

she has a broken left clavicle out at the end lucky so far no surgery needed....3 to 6 months heal , broken rt. wrist sm. bone that is the longest healing bone in the body...will need 2 different casts over 12 weeks bumps,cuts and bruises, and brush burns in varies area, rt. quad deep contusion, lft shin big contusion, both knees hurt and ankle chip tooth

the other party was sited....Tan has 3 months to heal....

Thank you for your prayers !!!!!!!! God Bless

Having broken both my collar bones, here's wishing Tan a speedy recovery. Sounds pretty bad, glad it wasn't worse...

Thoughts and prayers sent all the way from Tomorrow for Tan, I'm also a cyclist and sometimes we are at the mercy of cagers. I would imagine that Tan was wearing a helmet, it may very well have saved her life.

Thank goodness she will recover, some of them bones she broke are NOT fun ones to heal, I've busted more than my share of bones, but holy cow, not all at once :eek:

Just to add a bit of a smile, ask her how her bike is........ Maybe that is a guy thing:rolleyes: :D

At least she was in good shape and very healthy, so that will greatly aid her recovery.

Again, I'm sorry to hear this bad news, but I'm thankful that she will recover from it. Maybe the 91 year old lady needs to catch a cab? :rolleyes: