I'm in trouble now !!

Drew Watson

Ok here is the story. I was at work today but with the extreme heat and a advisory for people with respritory conditions to take it easy I was forced to come home after a pretty intense respritory attack. Nothing to worry about just ran out of the meds on the weekend and had to see the doc todayget more. I like my Doc he knows thta I have just got back to work so he hands me a couple of packs of sample puffer meds ( aprox 300 bucks worth) :thumb::thumb:God bless him.

Anyways when leaving the docs office I saw neatly stacked on the side of the road a pile of blocks all cut like they were originally for turning blanks. I did a U turn and grabbed them. They are feather light and one looks punky but the rest look like they have been sitting in a dry room for years. When the wife saw them she got all excited too. So I know i am in trouble as she is starting to think like a turner. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm so proud of my wife whenever she lets me know about turning wood she sees around the neighborhood. :D I have her trained well.

Ha! Who am I kidding? She just lets me THINK I have her trained. :p

So Murphy doesn't always win. He tried to mess with your job and your meds but the shop-gods bestowed a roadside gift upon thee. Cool score.

When the wife saw them she got all excited too. So I know i am in trouble as she is starting to think like a turner. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I listened to my wife, I would have wood stacked everywhere...she'll see a tree that's been trimmed and the wood laying in a yard...she thinks there's probably some good turning wood in there... we were in Woodcraft yesterday looking for a particular pen blank... she was more excited about all the wood than I was... if I had taken all the wood she wanted to pick out would have cost me about $1000 to have gotten out the door... SS check won't cover quite that much wood. :D .. you gotta love her though!