Howdy All!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Well folks, the new board has been born. Climb on, and let's have some fun. Remember, play nice! :D

- Vauighn

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
C'mon Stu, where's your message? just checking to see if i can edit??

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved it, I called you and Marty a bad word, so I moderated myself..... :D

Attachments

• 242.jpg
    242.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 973.jpg
    973.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 974.jpg
    974.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 19
OK, that was five letters. (Maybe I should drop it to three letters to help out tod. :D )

Attachments

• 776.jpg
    776.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 778.jpg
    778.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
That is the moderation check box, if you click that and say several other posts in the the thread, and then you go to the drop down moderation menu near the bottom right hand corner of the page, you can moderate the posts you have checked..........

tod2.jpg

This and a few dozen other reasons is why we are not ready for prime time, just yet, but I think we will be VERY soon.

Cheers!

PS, I'm still learning how to use this thing, and the bells and whistles in the ADMIN section are way more, like in a factor of 10 or so :eek:

But we are getting there guys! :D

Edit. Ok Playing with your post here. Just using edit, I am doing this.

Edit. Ok. I checked square box, post area is yellow. Same results.
Is checking the box supposed to give, have different results?

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to enter the above message in all caps, that is, OOKKK, but somewhere in the support system, it got converted to mixed case.
Frank, I saw the shouting filter last night, and left it in the default setting. I've now set it to allow all caps. If it becomes a problem we can address it later.

BTW, most of this thread should be moved to the Members Only area, since it has to do with forum setup and not welcoming new members. I was out of the loop for some of the Moderator Rules discussions, so I'll let one of y'all move it. Thanks...

Ok, what's the little "page" icon, right under the name/avatar of each post? The 'roll-over' text just says "Default", and clicking on it doesn't appear to do anything.

Attachments

• Pecan Burl 1-21Jun15.JPG
    Pecan Burl 1-21Jun15.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 49
lee, if you go to the bottom left on your screen i think you`ll have a coupla skins to try for how the forum appears? where it says "default style" there`s a drop down menu........one was pink earlier:eek: ...tod

lee, if you go to the bottom left on your screen i think you`ll have a coupla skins to try for how the forum appears? where it says "default style" there`s a drop down menu........one was pink earlier:eek: ...tod
Nope, the thing I'm talking about is there no matter which skin you select...let's try Don's suggestion: yup, that's what it is.