had one of those days !!

Drew Watson

Have you ever had one of those days when everything just seems to not go your way? That has been my day today. Over tired and should have stopped hrs ago but kept pushing along trying to get the canoe done and the fish tank stand built ( more focusing on the tank stand) as i was loaned a pro carpet cleaner for the weekend and the tank has to find it's home. So off to the borg and fish store and down town for parts for the canoe ( oh by the way Stainless carraige bolts won out over lack of availibility of brass). Never worked on the canoe and the last thing was to get some oak for the tank stand as I thought I had some around but can't find it or .... Shorted myself on the oak on the last piece by 6 inches and now :bang::bang::bang::bang:. Closed up the shop for the night and am enjoying a few silly pop. :thumb:

Tomorrow I take my youngest son up island to Campbell river so that he can jump out of a plane. ( wants to be a sky diver). I did it years ago and am looking forward to spending the day with him. ( yes will have the camera and bring back pics). Going to be fun. LOML wants to stay at home so it is just me and the kid.