Staff member
For those who are so inclined - Wish I could go!:(

Pasadena Heritage - 19th Annual Craftsman Weekend
Saturday, October 16 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, October 17 - 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
The Pasadena Convention Center
Exhibition Hall B
300 East Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101

The Craftsman Exposition is the newly expanded furnishings and decorative arts show and sale, now at the Pasadena Convention Center. Pasadena Heritage will host more than 80 exhibitors offering extraordinary antique and contemporary Arts & Crafts furnishings and decorative arts as well as restoration experts. Exhibitors are coming to Pasadena from across the United States to participate in the two-day show and sale, bringing a broad spectrum of Craftsman-era and period-inspired works: furniture, textiles, pottery and tiles, metalwork, wallpapers and stencils, and books which will entice both the novice and collector. All exhibitors are juried to provide the Craftsman Weekend the highest quality sources for antique and contemporary work in the style of the period. Demonstrations, highlighting our exhibitors' talent and craft, will be ongoing throughout the weekend

Looks like it would be fun. I'll mark it on my calendar and see how things develop. It's virtually in my neighborhood.

Glenn, Jim, and Dan...let me know what day you guys decide to go. It'd be great to meet up with one or more of you if possible.

Glenn, Jim, and Dan...let me know what day you guys decide to go. It'd be great to meet up with one or more of you if possible.

Looks like I'm going solo on Saturday, 10/16 although the tickets are good for both days. I'll be the obnoxious guy taking all the pictures for my FWW family who cannot attend.

Last edited:
Wow. Talk about timing. I am at the point of making the ebony plugs and accents for the current project. I was going to start tonight but then found out that Darrell Peart is going demonstrate his methods at the show at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I have followed his basic methods shown in his first book but am eager to see how he has evolved given the LV tools he designed for this task. I think I'll wait ;-))

Wow. Talk about timing. I am at the point of making the ebony plugs and accents for the current project. I was going to start tonight but then found out that Darrell Peart is going demonstrate his methods at the show at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I have followed his basic methods shown in his first book but am eager to see how he has evolved given the LV tools he designed for this task. I think I'll wait ;-))
YOU MUST REPORT!!!! PICTURES PLEASE!!!