Ridgid R4330 Planer - Experience?

I have the T1300 Ridgid Plane. As a former shop teacher I was lucky enough to have several different planers at my disposal, from time to time... Beginning teaching with an Oliver 13" classic machine that would eat wood for desert, anothr school I had a 16" Powermatic and Bow was that a hoss. Then I settled to the last school where we had 24" Jaye Faye & Egans, that were indiscribable... so when I retired and decided I needed a planer I did some research , checked out the Delta, and otheres, was about to settle for the delta when a friend told me he sold his delta and got a Ridgid...Again I researched and found nothing but accolades... So I purchased one. Brought it home and assembled the Critter. Not expecting much (after all the grand tools I had used) I was so pleased and surprised how well it performed. In the years I have had it, I have run through several thousand feet of lumber (not an exageration, fact) w/o any dissapointment. Need new blades and adjustment but still a great machine. That is not the same model number as yours but it looks the same, :thumb: