Knife Scales

Les Elm

Didn't know where to post this, so hope OK.

Made using shredded Canadian Bank Notes and well as some made using Pheasant feathers for a guy who makes knives.
The Feathers and Flies Knife Scales should make an interesting looking knife handle.

Les

1f7ekw.jpg

kevw8x.jpg

23jj2w2.jpg

Last edited:
Those are very cool, Les. Drop me a PM if you're interested in selling any of the feather and fly scales. I've got some nephews and a brother-in-law who'd love something like that.

HA!!! Who'd a thought :D:D. Amazing work:thumb::thumb: Of course in California you can get arrested for making knifes...or so it seems;)

You turn out some amazing stuff.
Knife fanciers are very passionate about what they like. If one sees a knife he is really crazy about his defenses are gone, completely. You should be able to get really good money for those knives.

Those are very cool, Les. Drop me a PM if you're interested in selling any of the feather and fly scales. I've got some nephews and a brother-in-law who'd love something like that.

Thanks Vaughn,

I'm still working on perfecting my PR Knife Scales Embedding procedures, so could be a while before I have any for sale.
Also working on getting a Canadian Registered Trademark for the Knife Scales and the Feather/Tied Fly pens.

Les