Best Burgers

Seeing as it is too far to go get fast greasy food. I will just stay with the taverns, double greasy bacon cheesy. There is a reason we call it the cholesterol cafe. All the food is cooked in good old fashioned lard.

Darren i am with you. Make your own and nothing beats it. That way you know whose meat you eating.:rofl:

Oh Vaughn you the first North American i know that has mentioned an egg on top.

What is it that you dont get egg burgers over here. When we do burgers at home its always an egg burger. My son brings home a bunch of his friends and we been introducing them to the idea. Of course i like the egg yolk still soft, but you then have to be careful how you eat it.:D

I am delighted to see the two main chains down the bottom of the list. They came in handy when i was in China and had reach the stage where i had enough of the local food and wanted something familiar but I agree its ok at bar closing time when the beer is talking and you dont mind what it is :rofl: as long as you can eat it.;)

I dont have a clue how i have never seen the other joints in all the driving i have done in the US. Shows the power of Brand marketing.:eek:

Last edited:
I almost can't believe Jack in the Box is that close to the bottom of the list unless people are voting based on 20 year old experiences. I think they used to pretty well suck, but the last several years they've been putting out some really good stuff.

And IMO, White Castle (and maybe Krystal) doesn't even belong on the list. You just can't compare a WC to a 'regular' burger. Whole different deal... and just about the ONLY thing I miss about Southern Indiana/Louisville. We don't have some White Castles in San Antonio. :(

I almost can't believe Jack in the Box is that close to the bottom of the list unless people are voting based on 20 year old experiences. I think they used to pretty well suck, but the last several years they've been putting out some really good stuff...

I agree. I'd say I go to Jack in the Box more often than any of the other burger chains. Partly because there's one close to the house, and partly because I like their stuff. I've eaten a ton of their Ultimate Breakfast Sandwiches...used to pick one up real regularly on my way to the office.

I haven't had too many burgers because I find their taste very bland or simply Blah!. That maybe because I grew up loving spicy food. In Pakistan there is a street food called Bun Kabab. I think Bun Kabab can beat any type of a burger hands down any day of the year. I miss the street food of Pakistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na_iV5PzpEs

It seems that even McDonalds could not compete with the street food vendors so they decided to join them.:D

Attachments

• mcdonalds-pakistan-2.jpg
    mcdonalds-pakistan-2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 12