Do ya wanna paint eggs?

That is cool...tempting...but no, I'll make my own when I have time (famous last words).

Reminds me ...someone told me today that one cannot break an egg when squeezed from the top to the bottom by the thumb and fore finger of the human hand...any takers? (I somehow see Brent taking this challenge :D )

Heh...

That looks pretty cool, but don't think I want to blow200 smackers making really cool eggs...

Cool little machine, Mohammad. If a person could find a market for custom-imprinted eggs (and/or egg-sized round things) it looks like it could pay for itself pretty quickly. I'll bet it'd make some showstopper Easter eggs. :)

It was only a matter of time before someone can up wih this. Not much use outside of easter as far as I can see or if you wanted to freak out some chicken farmers and slip in some personalized painted eggs one day ( just like crop circles) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The next step is to attach a dremel with a routing bit on it and you will be able to make beatiful perforated eggs with scenes or geometrical paterns. Remember to empty them first.