The Ambassador visits, and does brain surgery

ken werner

We enjoyed a great visit today by the Ambassador and his family today. We all had a fun afternoon.

Whilst here, Larry performed a little brain surgery on me, which greatly relieved my headache.

Get home safe, my friends.

Attachments

• drill small.jpg
    drill small.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 78
  • shake.jpg
    shake.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 73
And oh my what a nicely organized shop it looks like Ken has. Hopefully the sugery will correct that and get things back to a nicely disorganized FWW standard mess...:rofl:

Hey Ken I think you gotta update your shop tour. It would be very handy to see how you have all your neander tools stacked on the wall. :D

Good ole Larry he sure gets around. Good to see you guys having a little fun.:thumb:

Lemme guess...this was one of those "put a bottle in front of me and I'll give you a frontal lobotomy" things, right?

Brent, if Ken ever makes it to Reno to visit your shop, you'd better have it cleaned up before he gets there. The man is ruthless. :rolleyes: When he visited me, he inspected everything. Very thorough. I kinda thought the chipboard and checklist was a bit over the top, but he was very polite about the whole thing. He even offered a few handy tips. :rofl:

Lemme guess...this was one of those "put a bottle in front of me and I'll give you a frontal lobotomy" things, right?

Brent, if Ken ever makes it to Reno to visit your shop, you'd better have it cleaned up before he gets there. The man is ruthless. :rolleyes: When he visited me, he inspected everything. Very thorough. I kinda thought the chipboard and checklist was a bit over the top, but he was very polite about the whole thing. He even offered a few handy tips. :rofl:

First of all, Larry did his best to rid me of my order disorder. Not sure if the operation was a success though.

Rennie, Sorry about that, chief.....

Vaughn, I was just being polite, you asked me to bring the clipboard and checklist...next time though I'll bring more change, so I can give you a bigger tip.

Brent, Reno, hmmmm......

Jonathan, Larry just zipped through the empire state. But a man's got to have some lunch, doesn't he?

Rob & Bob, PMs coming your ways.

Last edited:
My "Shop" is in total Kaos right now. Can't even find a flat spot in there anymore. Oh well, guess I better get out there and get to work on it...

well the only chips i saw on the floor were some whipsy culrs from his new toy he made ..and the surgery was sucesss he acted much better after wards.. had a nice visit and had some great tomatoe tart and we need more curlyes ken from your new toy.. you have the address ..they couldnt stop cackling on them after we left.. thanks again for the nice visit ken..