Looking forward to the weekend....

Jeff Bower

I cut up about 20 blanks this week to rough out this weekend. Some maple, elm, box elder, cherry, burr oak and walnut.

The temps are suppose to be in the high 60s to low 70s...perfect early morning and late night shop temp in the low 50s...I can't wait!! :):D:)

Attachments

• p_00021.jpg
    p_00021.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 39
  • p_00020.jpg
    p_00020.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 34
I cut up about 20 blanks this week to rough out this weekend. Some maple, elm, box elder, cherry, burr oak and walnut.

The temps are suppose to be in the high 60s to low 70s...perfect early morning and late night shop temp in the low 50s...I can't wait!! :):D:)

Jeff sounds like you're gonna have a good weekend.:thumb: Lets hope the plains go as you want.:) I know they hardly ever work out the way i want.:(
Steve

ah jeff save the lathe some wear and tear an just get out the forstner bit and make some holes in those pieces of firewood and be done with it.. :)) jist ribbin yu,, lookun forward to seeun your work again and hope you have the weather and time yur after.. ought to have the retired guy over to watch or take turns supervising:)

I dunno, Jeff. That wood looks like it's gone bad on you. Let me save you the disappointment of trying to turn it. Just box it up and send it out to me, and I'll dispose of it properly.

I'm just here to help. :D

...ought to have the retired guy over to watch or take turns supervising

He's been busy himself...not working, but playing all over in his camper. He has turned some cool stuff recently and needs to post some pics too!

BTW, I know what you mean about "guess who" and plans changing. Most of my shop time tonight is already gone with other plans :doh:...but Sunday morning will be all mine!

Vaughn, thanks for the offer to help! :D