OK Fridays here

Final touches on the router table, shutters for a customer, some quality time with QuickBooks trying to set everything up based on my meeting with my accountant yesterday. Good thing I haven't done much business or I'd have a lot more fixing to do!:rofl::rofl:

Moving some furniture tonight from storage to the new house. Got a whole crew of family coming over tomorrow to help out, so need the big table to feed them all.

Saturday we have painting to do, connect a dishwasher, paint, build a wall, paint, move some switches, paint, installing bead board/wainscoting, paint, installing washer and dryer, paint, install about 25' of gas line for the stove, and did I mention painting.

Checked the pool chems last night and everything was ideal. And going to pickup some ribs as well to smoke and feed the help.

Sunday I may be going to pickup the new/used JD garden tractor.

Tonight going with the entire extended family to a street fair. Hitting a woodworker's swap meet tomorrow morning with my dad and then to a parade with family. Have to play single dad saturday afternoon and evening and then I get shop time sunday! I have about 20 blanks I need to rough turn! :thumb:

We have auctions, all is good in the kingdom.

Sat, auction and the towns annual hog roast. Big party and lots of dollars raised for the ball field/ playgrounds.

Sun, church and then another auction.

Homework in the mix as well.

Saturday the wife and I are going up to the Shaker village in Canterbury, NH again. She wants something to go in the upstairs hallway to hold blankets and stuff so she wants to check out a few designs.

Sunday I should be ready to start the drawers for the pie safe.
As always, most every Sunday, family dinner.

Our woodworking club is having their annual wood and tool auction on Saturday. Sunday me & the Mrs. are going to the Harvest Festival in Sharon Springs, NY.

Have a great weekend everybody.:wave:

I'm still vacuuming up water from our 'minor' flood. Need to do some computer fix-it on wife's new laptop. She can screw up a computer faster than anyone I have ever seen. :eek: I digress. :(
Our county fair is going on right now. Tomorrow I might actually get to see it and help some of my favorite politicos there. May spend a big part of the day watching the Arkansas Razorback football team playing Georgia. This will be their first real test of the season.
Sunday, church then probably mow lawn if we don't get more rain. Crash after that.
I haven't said anything about the shop. Maybe I'll mill and stabilize the rediscovered nice wood Chuck sent me. Got a project on the lathe that needs attention.

LOML and the kids are gone all weekend!....Will be working in converting an old rusted out table saw to a 18 inch drum sander! Motor is fine and that is all I want to salvage out of it.

I have the plans on PDF and Sketchup if anyone wants them. Pretty easy project. Pm me if interested

I'm still on lifting restrictions (10 pounds, max) from last week's surgery, so it's still mostly laying about, or doing small stuff. Catching up on my reading, too.

One bonus of all this is that virtually everything in the shop with an edge on it now has a SHARP edge. I've had plenty of time at the Tormek, and also at the granite plate. Getting all the kitchen knives sharp while I'm at it, too.

Well I had a relaxing evening Friday sitting in a tree stand watching deer. Was not able to close the deal on a yearling. I'm working in the shop for a while and will be heading out to do a little dove shooting this after noon with my son. Then church and not sure what Sunday will bring. Wife would like to go for a ride.

My weekend started on Thursday this week. Drove up to Lake Tahoe, had dinner with friends. Friday we all drove down to Reno for the National Air Race championships (pictures to follow). Saw the Canadian Snowbirds and was quite impressed with our neighbors to the north.

Saturday, today, we are heading back up to Tahoe for dinner and a show. Sunday back home and will probably nap all day.