It was a football weekend

Ned Bulken

Friday night lights pitted the visiting Canastota Raiders vs the Chittenango Bears

5917fd67.jpg

Yeah! Bears!

Saturday had the pop warner Bears on the road at the Toolon Tigers.

Patrick started as the Center, though being pop warner, 'everybody' plays, so he wasn't there the whole game.

Lori is the Medical person for the team, and she had a somewhat busy afternoon.

The teams are taught to 'take a knee' whenever someone is hurt.

I'm so proud of him!

they had a pretty rough day... but they played hard and we're proud of them just the same.

Last edited:
Looks like a heck of a good time Ned!

Great Pictures:thumb:

I actually watched the "Friday Night Lights" report on the news on friday. Was actually pretty interesting. Might just have to keep track of what's going on with the high school sports around here...

It doesn't get much better than high school football on a Friday night!:thumb::thumb: Well maybe high school basketball on a Friday night.:thumb::thumb: IMHO high school sports are what sports are all about--many, many life lessons are learned through high school sports.:thumb::thumb:

Keeps em out of mischief hey Ned. ;) My youngest is now in full swing with the sports. Hockey and School football and assistant coach for a little league team for the club. It got him out of bed for 7am both Sat and Sun morning.:rofl:

Friday night would be a great time to play games. I dont know why we dont do that here for highschool football.

But seeing the evening sky and the stadium reminded me of when i used to go to Stock Car racing back in the day. I gotta find out if we have it in Canada somewhere near me. Need to educate my son.:rofl: