Hello From TN

Ron Harmon

Hello All - Just ran across this forum today and looked around and thought I would enjoy myself here. I am from TN and have been enjoy woodworking mostly as a hobby for longer than I can remember. I have been turning for about 5 years or so. Took lots of classes at a local Woodcraft Store and have turned everything from pens to bowls and in between. I have a small shop and my Mark V 520 Shopsmith with all its special purpose tools are my main powered tools. Have most corded and battery hand tools as well as traditional hand tools. Collect and use old tool from Millers Falls which were made close to where I was born in Mass. So here I am.

Welcome, Ron.

I had a Shopsmith for years. Finally sold it when I went pro. It was an informative experience. It taught me the features of tools that were important to me. And I still have those turning tools. They work but they need to be sharpened often!

Welcome to the Family Ron. We gonna have to give you Ron guys a reference cause you aint alone here. Like Ron H or Ron abc etc. :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and find what you want in the clubhouse.;):thumb:

Ron,
Let me send you a welcome from East Tennessee... I'm almost due east of you.. just at the edge of the Cherokee National Forest... this is a great place to spend any free time you may have...lots of knowledgble and friendly people here.