13 days and counting

:eek: :eek: :eek::b-day_cake::bonkers::headbang::guitar::clap:

Congratulations!

I can only imagine the size of a warehouse you are going to have to rent to keep up with the amount of production that will be coming out of your shop now! :thumb:

Go get 'em Allen!!!! I retired last April and it's a great feeling.:D:D Be advised though......no days off anymore, and you're gonna wonder where all that spare time went that used to be work time :huh::dunno: Anyway....enjoy to the max:wave: you've earned it.:thumb:

Well I hope you love it as much as I do. I retired end of July last year, had worked about like you had. Started in hayfields at 2 cents a bale long before I could drive. Started a regular part time job as soon as legal. Spent 33 years at the last job, Loved it hated it and really couldn't have asked for any better job.

The thing about retirement is I have loved everyday of it. I haven't got 1/3 done what I expected. I have still loved every day of it. In fact we just came back from a three day trip to Ohio so we could go to our grandkids, grandparents day, at their school. No vacation days required......

Allen
As I read this I am afraid some will think I am trying to steal or hijack the thread. Thats not the intent, I just want to let you know there is nothing about retirement to fear. It is far and away the best gig ever!.

Good for you Allen! My last day was June 27. I have no idea how I ever found time to work.:rofl::rofl: Now I can spend time in the shop, working on the house and lawn, sitting in from of this silly machine doing things like this, watching a game on TV, visiting friends and family--well you get the idea. Of one thing I am certain--you are going to love it!:thumb::thumb: