Technically this should probably be in off topic

Rob Keeble

I am posting this here because its the forum most likely to benefit most from it.

I aint too sure how many subscribe to Lee Valleys newsletter. But I do and i know others that did not know of it.

It has to be one of the best newsletters on the market certainly the most interesting content if you are a tool junkie. Not full of adverts more tool stories and old patents etc. Real good Lee Valley quality.

Here is a link for you to see whats in the latest one ( I think they will even allow spinny guys to sign up, heck maybe you guys get more flat tools that way).

Here is the link to sign up for it. and links to past issues if you looking for some interesting tool reading.

Enjoy. If anyone objects they can move this where ever they like.:D

Rob, I think you're just posting this for 2 reasons:
1. you are now Canadian
2. you share your first name with Mr. Lee.

;)

Nah, I look forward to my newsletter, and find it very appealing. Thanks for posting this.

Urgh you guys got me. Gunned down in cold blood. My blantant support for Lee Valley. Hey i am trying hard to make sure we get more gift cards to raffle off to pay for our hosting fees. Vaughn dont pipe up about the bank account...i know .....i need to win a Lee Valley gift card...:rofl::rofl::rofl:There thats as blatant as i can be.:D

Now as for the first name well we dont share them so sorry Ken. My mother would do her nut to hear me called Robin.:D She said a Robin is a bird in the garden. My real full name is Robert, which is only heard when either SWMBO calls me and trully wants my attention or my mother calls me and talks to me by name. :rofl::rofl: Sorry to disapoint you. Would not mind being a relative of Robs though. Think of all the tools.:rofl: But my guess is they pay double.:D