Testing "Paper Clip"

Ummmmmmmm...........I don't see it.

All that shows up for me is:

[This is a thread with an embedded picture, but no "Attachment"]

Then a solid line all the way across the page and then the sig line.

There is no pic nor a clickable item of any kind anywhere in the post (except for your avatar), Sorry. Is it just me?

edit: an interesting note (for me anyway), when I copied and pasted the line of text, the italicized word, "embedded", didn't paste in italics, just regular type. :confused:

Last edited:
So where's the trailer full of wood at :confused: that should be behind that Deere.;) :D

Steve A,

I actually have 2... The little JD170 and a rare JD14H3 with the triple hydraulic pumps. Green....but so is my Craftsman. LOL

Steve C,

I leave that up to my Craftsman.... LOL

Okay...I saw yours, now here's my 3 Deeres....in case you hadn't seen them before.

Wife Judy on the GT262 lawn mower
Restoration picture of my 1944 John Deere B
My namesake (and grand nephew) and I standing next to my 1966 John Deere 3020

Attachments

• 100_1196_060.jpg
    100_1196_060.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2336_013.jpg
    100_2336_013.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 9
  • cole3020.jpg
    cole3020.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 12
Those are really cool, especially the middle one...and the family, of course!:D

Now, if you'll look, the thread has a paper clip on it..from the attachments. This is because the pics are stored in Steve's Attachment file on the forum server, which kicks in the clip icon. When pics are embeded, it's not really a pic, but a link to the outside hosting site. And the link is just "text", so the icon is not displayed.

Did you restore the JD "B" yourself? Those are such classics, and workhorses in their day. Today, they should be shown...like yours.

Yep, I've been at that old B (which was my dad's) for a few years off and on.

And I did know about the paper clip icon but it is a good idea for you to have pointed it out for those who did not know.