Friday here so

Emiko and I were up until 5am last night changing over all the prices and doing inventory of all of our tobacco products, the government just raised the prices by about 33%.

Today, still more work related to that, and the usual grind. Tomorrow, Saturday, I'm going on my LiveStrong.org Walk for Cancer event, then work, Sunday I hope, HOPE to get moving on some Christmas presents :rolleyes:

Out to a gallery opening with my BIL tonight, shop time tomorrow morning, then a Drake U. football game, out to my parents campsite about 1/2hr away for hot dogs and smores and then to a friends to watch the Iowa v. Penn St. football game....Sunday...rest, I think I'll be tired from Saturday....

Big 200 mile long yard sale starts tomorrow. Going to hit what I can on the way home tonight. Sat, going to (supposed to be big) flea market and look for those magical #7's, everybody wants. Sunday,church and homework.

Tuesday there is also a big FM, I am planning to attend.

The rain and wind knocked a 8" pine pine tree across my driveway. So I gotta rope it to my truck and haul it out of the way before the wife comes home. I'll have my son in law cut it up tomorrow and roll it into the woods.
Deerfield Fair on Sunday. Shop and yard clean up on Sat.

Tonight I'm installing flooring in the bedroom and hopefully the rest of the upstairs. Saturday moving furniture and everything else from the town-home. Thinking of sleeping in and relaxing on Sunday if the boss will let me, been a while since I've had that opportunity.

Partly cloudy both Sat and Sun in Seattle. We know what Bill will be doing...GOLF :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wish!!! I will be putting semi-translucent stain on the completed fence tonight and probably tomorrow.

Then I need to take pictures and post to prove it is really done. Then I need to start on the next project, a new deck! It never ends. It could be worse, I could be like Tom and tearing out my complete kitchen!

It really is beautiful here right now. Golf really does sound good. I wonder if I could...

It is supposed to be below 90* Saturday and Sunday so I hope to get some good progress on the bookcase, do some tune-ups on the yard irrigation and try to squeeze a lumber run in there somewhere.

Big weekend in store, heading out in a few to hunt bear tomorrow while my son is taking a young man out Bow hunting. I was contacted to help out a wounded vet who is currently at Walter Reed finishing up his rehab and I said sure I would love to help out a Vet. I meet him this afternoon and what a nice young man. I then spoke to a friend Lawyer type about starting up a Program to work with the wounded Vets who are at Walter Reed. So maybe this will lead to something where I can be of help to our fine Service men and give them a little RR away from the Hospital while there here.

So if I tag a bear I will be very busy Sunday.

I'll be mostly recovering sore muscles from walking too many miles at the Fair Wednesday followed with helping install large artwork at a 3-level gallery (lots of stair climbing) on Thursday. If it cools off like they're predicting, I'll probably find some shop time in there somewhere, though.

Big weekend in store, heading out in a few to hunt bear tomorrow while my son is taking a young man out Bow hunting. I was contacted to help out a wounded vet who is currently at Walter Reed finishing up his rehab and I said sure I would love to help out a Vet. I meet him this afternoon and what a nice young man. I then spoke to a friend Lawyer type about starting up a Program to work with the wounded Vets who are at Walter Reed. So maybe this will lead to something where I can be of help to our fine Service men and give them a little RR away from the Hospital while there here.

Way to go Dave :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wow, wonderful, Dave. Wonderful. I wish I lived closer to Walter Reed.

I'm gonna tidy up the garage (shop) and move all that wood into it. I wasn't totally ready because we were getting a new roof last week and had roofers in the garage for breaks from the rain. I also didn't know when I was getting the wood--I thought next week. And yes, I'll post plenty of pics for discussion. ;)

Also, daughter coming home for the weekend some I'm cooking up a storm.:D:D:D

Oh yeah, and gonna watch some Ryder Cup.

Cynthia

Last edited: